- Pennsylvania Maple Festival - Late March/Early April. The Pennsylvania Maple Festival is an annual event in Meyersdale, PA to celebrate spring, the tapping of maple syrup from local area maple trees and the heritage of this wonderful Laurel Highlands area.
- Springs Folk Festival - First Weekend in October. Watch the men and women baking bread and weaving, the men hewing logs and threshing grain and the children enjoying themselves on an old-time hayride. The lilting notes of blue grass groups, gospel music and children singing aCapella fill the air with continuous performances in an enclosed program building.
- Confluence Pumpkin Fest
- Autumn Glory- Second Weekend in October. In 2007 The Autumn Glory Festival was listed as the top fall festival in the world by the popular travel site MSN.com. For the past few years, travelchannel.com has also listed the Autumn Glory Festival as one of America's 3 Best Autumn Road trips.
- Farmers and Threshermens Jubilee - Held Annually in September. Metal behemoths spout steam, shake the earth and generate awe.
- Somerset County Fair
- Somerset Fire & Ice
- Flight 93 National Memorial - A common field one day. A field of honor forever.
- Quecreek Mine Rescue Memorial
- Great Allegheny Passage Bike Trail
- Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob
- Lady Luck Casino
- Rocky Gap Casino
- Seven Springs Ski
Wineries, Breweries & Moonshine Distilleries
- Glades Pike Winery
- Whitehorse Brewing Company
- Christian W Klay Winery
- Tall Pines Distillery - The first legal moonshine distillery in Somerset County since Prohibition.
- Vin De Matrix Winery
Somerset County Amish
Morguen Toole Company, 130 Center Street, Meyersdale, PA 15552 | Main Office 814-634-9900 Lodging 814-233-1991